Saturday, September 7th, 2013
@ This n’ That (TNT)
108 North 6th Street
Whitney Day Events & dapperQ Present:
** CATWALK 718 **
A NEW YORK FASHION WEEK Event for Lesbians & GBTQA’s
Lesbians & GBTQ’s are going through a Fashion Revolution! This change of the times is marked by a spike in new brands and designers focused on our (often forgotten by the fashion world) community, the signing of transgender/gender-neutral models to top agencies, and major press! The New York Times featured DapperQ in an article on clothes, styles, and designs geared towards masculine-leaning lesbians & trendsetting gender-benders who are paving the way!
Combining music, culture, fashion and community, Whitney Day Events and DapperQ has teamed up to bring you the ONLY NY Fashion Week event curated just for you!
PLUS it’s a BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR Whitney Day!!! Come show YOUR DJ some ♥ ♥ ♥
** Featuring **
– a Live Fashion Show featuring up-and-coming DapperQ approved Brands, Designs & Models
– Tons of Fly Clothing & Accessory Give-Aways
– Dope DJs
– Crazy cheap Drink Specials All Night
– Fierce (but friendly) Bartenders
– Smile – Photo Booth!
– All at the Newest LGBTQ Hot-Spot in NYC! (Same Owners as Nowhere Bar, Metropolitan Bar & Sugarland Nightclub!)
Dapper Dress Encouraged – Show Off those Threads!
21+ / $5 Before 11pm, $10 After
Located THREE Blocks from the “L” Train @ Bedford Avenue, (Only ONE Stop From Manhattan, in Prime Williamsburg)